National X-Ray Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of standard and fully customized industrial x-ray systems for non-destructive testing (NDT) of products throughout the United States.
Our quality assurance process includes application lab tests/studies and x-ray inspections.
Following the application lab process, our clients receive proof of quality images to ensure we’ve met their specific requirements before manufacturing the equipment order.
National X-Ray Corporation’s Application Lab personnel work with sales staff to answer all client questions prior to performing an application study.
How Do Application Studies Benefit You?
During an application study, our engineers review test samples and perform x-ray inspections to decide proper method and equipment for the specific application requested by each client.
Proof of Quality Procedure:
- Every step of the application study is monitored and recorded by our staff, enabling us to provide clients with the complete inspection process.
- Proof of quality images are sent to the customer in either CD-ROM or VHS format before the x-ray system fabrication is completed by our engineers.
- After determining the type of detector, x-ray power, and throughput needed, we create a conceptual design specification for the customer.
- Then an order is received, and the manufacturing process begins.
Completing Your Custom Order
After receiving customer confirmation, our engineers issue all necessary requisitions for purchasing raw and finished goods.
During the final steps of the manufacturing process, the equipment order is:
- fabricated to drawings
- wired to prints
- tested to specifications
- packaged and shipped
- installed on location for the client
National X-Ray Corporation’s administrative, factory service, and manufacturing departments share 13,000 sq. ft. of space. This facility is also home to our company’s innovative Applications Lab.
We have in-house capabilities to design and manufacture standard and major customized NDT industrial x-ray systems nation-wide.
Engineers Custom Design Your Order
Our manufacturing engineers coordinate with our sales staff and application engineers to develop conceptual drawings that satisfy each client’s specific requirements.
Our engineers design your custom product using: