National X-Ray Corp. continuously researches and integrates the latest technology in X-ray image detection systems to produce high performance inspection systems that match the specific needs of the customer application.
Easily integrated into the Non-Destructive lab, or implemented directly on the production floor, this ergonomic, simple to operate and highly capable X-ray System yields immediate results.
Along with the NX-iRAD series of image processors and equipped with other optional control software packages, this fully configurable system fulfills the requirements of today’s SPC/Inspection demands. Digital panels, Digital line arrays and Digital image intensifier systems, along with a wide variety of x-ray systems and manipulator subsystems, make this system the ideal Non-Destructive Testing system.
- Basic system includes properly sized conveyor & cabinet, advanced Image
Processing Software, a variety of LDA choices handpicked for the right application and the proper x-ray system
- X-Ray energies ranging from 80kV to 450kV depending on application needs
- Wide dynamic operating range
- Conveyor INPUT & OUTPUT Staging Areas available
- Split Conveyor System when inspecting lowZ material to eliminate the belt in the imaging area
- Basic system requires only standard electrical supply
- Wide range of optional sub-systems available that include Gulmay & Comet
- Advanced Image Processing “NX-iRAD”
- Image archiving, LAN ready, internet mail compatible, printing ready
- Multi-View Windowing Option great for applying different LUT’s onto different Regions of Interest
- American Designed, Build and parts readily available from local vendors