DANA X-ray Tube Belt Suspension Overhead System
3-way overhead suspension system can be adapted to all brands of x-ray tube heads.
The belts are made of heavy-duty nylon reinforced neoprene rubber to resist oils and most chemicals. The belt ends are connected to a drum in the carriage to allow uniform tube raising and lowering.
- The belts dampen tube sway and will give easily if the tube should hit something.
- The lifting gear motor is equipped with an electro-mechanical brake to hold a heavy load in place. Vertical travel is approximately 5 feet per minute.
- A lower mounting plate is provided to accommodate any x-ray tube type and yoke adapter.
- Wall or ceiling mounted.
- Motorized X, Y and Z axis controlled from a single pendant. Electric brakes maintain tube position and limit switches to determine stop points.
- Operates from a single 120VAC 15A circuit.
- System includes cable festoon system on the bridge and along one wall.