NX522W Radioscopic Inspection System
National X-Ray Corp. continuously researches and integrates the latest technology in X-ray Inspection Systems to produce high performance inspection systems that match the specific needs of the customer application.
Among these developments is the RSS-450 Radiographic Inspection Shuttle Enclosure, a model example of this drive for continuous improvement. Designed, manufactured and implemented in a customer cooperative environment, the RSS-450 has proven itself to exceed the customers expectations in every catagory or performance.
Years of design, manufacturing and service experience make this enclosure the ideal Non-Destructive Testing partner for the radiographer.
- Basic system includes advanced analog or digital image intensifier systems coupled to high resolution, no-burn camera modules
- Ultra-compact overall design minimizes floor space requirements
- X-Ray energies ranging from 80kV to 225 kV depending on application needs.
- Wide dynamic operating range
- Large loading door for fast, simple test part loading
- Heavy duty five-axis test part manipulator eliminates most test part repositioning
- Basic system requires only standard electrical supply
- Wide range of optional sub-systems available that include Gulmay & Comet
- Advanced Image Processing “IMPS III”
- Image archiving, LAN ready, internet mail compatible, printing ready
- Digital imaging (film-less) in various formats (a-Si Panels, CMOS DETECTORS, LINEAR DETECTORS)
- American Designed, Build and parts readily available from local vendors