RSS-450 System Specifications
National X-Ray Corp. continuously researches and integrates the latest technology in X-ray Inspection Systems to produce high performance inspection systems that match the specific needs of the customer application.
Among these developments is the RSS-450 Radiographic Inspection Shuttle Enclosure, a model example of this drive for continuous improvement.
Designed, manufactured and implemented in a customer cooperative environment, the RSS-450 has proven itself to exceed the customers expectations in every catagory or performance. Years of design, manufacturing and service experience make this enclosure the ideal Non-Destructive Testing partner for the radiographer.
- Sized to fit most demanding, high throughput radiography demands.
- Optionally may contain digital (film-less) radiography system (a-Si, CMOS detectors)
- Up to 450 kV X-Ray energy rating
- Manually or electrically (remote) adjustable Film-Focus-Distance (FFD)
- Digital FFD read-out available
- Heavy Duty, proven mechanical design incorporates Motorized Shuttle
- Enclosure requires only standard industrial electrical supply
- Ultra-compact overall design minimizes floor-space requirements
- Wide range of optional sub-systems available that include…
- Advanced Digital Detector Panel (a-Si, CMOS) with Image Processing module IMPS III
- Digital Image Archiving, LAN ready, internet mail compatible, printing ready
- Complies with all Federal, State and Local Regulations